Bryella have launched an exciting new website and are looking to employ a part time marketing assistant to work in their showroom, populate a new e commerce website and deal with online enquiries to increase sales.
- Adding content and maintaining content on to the Bryella website
- Writing blogs and marketing via social networks Twitter and Facebook
- Converting online orders and dealing with customer enquiries
- Developing marketing materials for press adverts, door drops etc
- Dealing with customers in their interior design studio
- Experience using Mac and OSX
- Experience using Word, Excel, Photoshop, Google Docs and website content management systems
- Experience working with e commerce websites
- Some interior design experience and interest in designer fabrics, wallpapers and fashion
- Some marketing or design experience
- Ideally a qualification in Design, Fashion or Textiles
If you are interested in this role or know someone that might be please forward your CV and covering letter to email@example.com or call 01226 767124 for more information.